Welcome. Glad you rolled by.
Need a project quickly, expertly done and meets your budget? Look no further! I can get the wheels turning.
The art of Visual Communication is not merely making something pretty or colorful. It needs to speak on its own without uttering a word. It represents you and your business. It sends a message and tells your story. Let’s work together to develop unique imagery that is directly relatable to your goals.
“If you have to explain it, it doesn’t work.” – Milton Glaser*
To me, successful visual communication starts with listening and ends with your satisfaction. Are you ready to start the journey?
Great graphic design, first-class service, and some fun as well!
*So who is Milton Glaser?
If you don’t know Glaser, you will know his work (the swirly headed Bob Dylan poster and “I ♥NY”). Milton Glaser (b.1929) is among the most celebrated graphic designers in the United States. Glaser, along with many other Graphic Designers, has had a profound effect on the look of modern visuals.
Call me at three oh three.945.4329
- Practices good communication as to cost, timeframe and expectations
- Understands the client and their business
- Researches the client’s competition
- Understands the demographics
- Understands and implements current trends in layout and typography
- Works in many different programs
- Submits correct final files for print or online use
- Makes sure the client is happy with the end product
- Always learns new software and processes